I have a dog named Freckles, she has attitude and rarely shows affection. If she does show affection we always dismiss it; "It was an accident", "Do you have meat on your hands?", "She probably just needs to go to the restroom" and so on. I kind of feel bad for her.
Just a couple minutes ago she started licking me. Was she being kind? When I stopped scratching her she went to the door of one of the bedrooms. And then she barked. She had just been sent out of that room BECAUSE of her barking. Sam, our other dog, got to stay in there. Wait . . . maybe she wanted to play with Sam! I opened the door, sure enough, Sam ran out and they started play-fighting. Now I know why she was licking me. Maybe all the jokes about her never showing affection are true!
No comments:
Post a Comment